Finance and Admin Assistant
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 pro rata, dependent on skills and experience.
Location: Blackthorn, Bicester
- Part time, 10hrs per week.
- Based in Blackthorn, near Bicester Oxfordshire.
The Finance and Admin Assistant will assist the Management Accountant with; monthly payroll tasks, financial reporting, invoicing and budgeting as well as ad hoc administration tasks.
Full Job Description is attached, please read this first before applying.
You must have;
- Excellent numeracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proficient use in Excel, MS Office and databases.
Closing date for applications 13th April
Interviews to be held on 23rd April
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Charity Fundraiser – various locations
This spring we are looking for friendly, independent and self-motivated people of all ages to work with us and encourage members of the public to join the Wildlife Trust.
Our Charity Fundraisers work independently at venues (pre-booked by our in-house team) such as local shops, garden centres and county shows/events.
If you have an outgoing personality and an interest in nature and your local environment then we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to bring your experience to a position where you can contribute directly to cause that you are passionate about.
• Hours: 18 – 30 hours per week including weekend working.
• Salary: Competitive salary offered, up to £13 p/hr being earned on average after commission. Our targets can easily be hit and top performers are making well in excess of £20 per hour.
• Benefits: Full training provided, performance based commission, travel contributions, holiday entitlement, pension scheme and referral bonuses.
Successful applicant requirements:
• We are looking for outgoing people with a passion or interest in wildlife and nature who are able to talk to anyone and everyone in a positive and friendly manner.
• If you are looking for a rewarding non-office based role in order to supplement your income/pension this could be the perfect role for you.
• If you have experience of fundraising, sales or customer facing roles this would be desirable, although it is not essential as we provide full training. We employ fundraisers with very different backgrounds, work experiences and ages.
• Your own car and valid driving license is essential.
Please contact us for more information;
0333 3207 273
Phone: 0333 3207 273