Temporary Recruitment and Administration Officer
Salary : £9-£10 per hour dependant on experience
Hours of work: Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Type of contract: Temporary
This role represents a key part of our team, and is responsible for building and supporting the sales and management team; helping to grow and sustain the company in its mission to deliver value to our Member Trusts.
Reports directly to the Chief Executive
Recruitment and HR administration
- Contribute to the process of producing a steady and ongoing supply of good candidates for recruiter roles by undertaking: recruitment advertising, responding to queries from potential candidates, application processing and stats, new starter processing and administration
- Production of recruitment process reports to monitor progress and make improvements
- Administration of HR processes to include new starters, performance management and disciplinary process
- Holiday and sickness process and monitoring
- Employee information collation and maintenance, including responsibility for database updating and accuracy
- Administration of pensions and benefits – child care vouchers
- Support the management team with general administration as necessary – for example purchasing and distribution of materials to field teams
- Maintain a set of standard operating procedures for the company.
- Recruiter and office manual maintenance and update
- General liaison with Member trusts
- Website updates
- Any other duties as delegated by the line manager, Chief Executive
Data maintenance and analysis
- Weekly E-form processing, uploading & data reconciliation
- Monthly performance reports for CE report
- General data integrity checks and data management
- Work with Senior Management to identify appropriate additional performance management reports
- Ensure that data collection methods and processes used produce reliable results and minimise errors that could lead to false/ inaccurate results being reported
Please contact us for more information and an application form;
0333 3207 273
Fall into a new job this autumn!
The Wildlife Trust is looking for friendly, independent and self-motivated people to encourage members of the public to join the Trust.
Our Charity Fundraisers work independently at venues (pre-booked by our in-house team) such as local county shows/events, shops and garden centres.
If you have an interest in wildlife conservation and your local environment then we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to bring your experience to a position where you can contribute directly to cause that you are passionate about.
- We pay a guaranteed base rate of £8 p/hr with a realistic commission rate. £12.50/hr earned on average, and potential to earn in excess of £20/hr. Mileage contribution and full training provided.
- Flexible 3-5 days working including a number of weekend days. Working at local private site venues such as shops, garden centres, county shows and events.
- Access to your own transport is essential, no experience is necessary
- Can you say yes to the following requirements?
- Do you have a valid UK driving licence and your own car?
- Are you able to work across the extended weekend (Thurs/Friday to Sat/Sun)?
- Are you a confident, friendly and self-motivated people person?
Please contact us for more information;
0333 3207 273
Phone: 0333 3207 273