Salary: £22-24k pro rata
Part-time, 3 days per week with flexibility to increase
Location: Blackthorn, Bicester
To provide ongoing maintenance and development of the Salesforce system, acting as a help desk for employees and running routine housekeeping processes.
Responsibilities of a Salesforce Administrator:
- Undertake routine housekeeping processes on the Salesforce system
- Ensure high levels of data integrity through regular data quality checking
- Assist users in creating reports and dashboards
- Produce and maintain a portfolio of reports to monitor and promote user adoption and company performance
- Develop reports and dashboards to monitor data quality
- Assist in the maintenance of user guides
- Develop training plans for specific roles and deliver training sessions
- Undertake configuration changes to optimise the use of the system and ensure full engagement by staff
Requirements of a Salesforce Administrator:
- You will have experience and knowledge of Salesforce
- Ability to train others and develop strategies
- Experience of maintenance and improvement of Salesforce systems
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent attention to detail and well organised
- Excellent administration skills with efficient working practices and good attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to solve problems and find solutions to process and database issues
- Experience of financial processes and systems
- Sales experience
Send your CV and a covering letter to HR@wildlifefundraising.org
Closing date for applications 4th May 2018
Interview date TBC
Face to Face Team Leader
AVERAGE HOURLY RATE OF £13 P/HR + INCREASED COMMISSION AVAILABLE
Charity Fundraiser Team Leader to work with teams across Warwickshire, Birmingham, Leicestershire – candidate must be based in or near these locations.
Hours : Additional Team Leader duties will sit alongside the fundraiser role and are expected to take approx. 1-2 days per week. Normal recruitment role would be considered to be a minimum of 3 days per week including weekend working.
Salary : Competitive salary offered for the right candidate, commission is based on team performance, as well as own performance recruiting.
Benefits of Charity Fundraiser Team Leader
- Performance based commission.
- Travel contributions and holiday entitlement.
- Pension scheme, referral bonuses.
Responsibilities of Charity Fundraiser Team Leader
- Talking to members of the public about their local wildlife and encouraging them to become members of The Wildlife Trust.
- To interview, train, motivate and guide a team of up to 10 field-based recruiters/fundraisers providing ongoing leadership and support.
Requirements of Charity Fundraiser Team Leader
- An interest in wildlife and nature who are able to talk to anyone and everyone in a positive and friendly manner.
- Experience of Face to Face fundraising or field sales management.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, responsible and able to work under pressure.
- Your own car and valid driving license is essential.
Please complete a cover letter as part of your application stating why you are interested in the role, any experience you have relating to this role and your availability to contact for interview process.
Charity Fundraiser – various locations
This spring we are looking for friendly, independent and self-motivated people of all ages to work with us and encourage members of the public to join the Wildlife Trust.
Our Charity Fundraisers work independently at venues (pre-booked by our in-house team) such as local shops, garden centres and county shows/events.
If you have an outgoing personality and an interest in nature and your local environment then we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to bring your experience to a position where you can contribute directly to cause that you are passionate about.
• Hours: 18 – 30 hours per week including weekend working.
• Salary: Competitive salary offered, up to £13 p/hr being earned on average after commission. Our targets can easily be hit and top performers are making well in excess of £20 per hour.
• Benefits: Full training provided, performance based commission, travel contributions, holiday entitlement, pension scheme and referral bonuses.
Successful applicant requirements:
• We are looking for outgoing people with a passion or interest in wildlife and nature who are able to talk to anyone and everyone in a positive and friendly manner.
• If you are looking for a rewarding non-office based role in order to supplement your income/pension this could be the perfect role for you.
• If you have experience of fundraising, sales or customer facing roles this would be desirable, although it is not essential as we provide full training. We employ fundraisers with very different backgrounds, work experiences and ages.
• Your own car and valid driving license is essential.
Please contact us for more information;
0333 3207 273
Phone: 0333 3207 273