Salary: £20,000 full time post + bonuses
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Wildlife Fundraising (Central) Limited (WFC) as a Venue Coordinator. We are looking for a friendly and professional person to join our team on a fixed term contract for a minimum for 9 months. Applications will be considered from people wishing to work full time or part time (full time is 5 days per week including one Saturday morning (9-13.00) in 4 equivalent to 38.5 hours per week and part time is 3 days per week including one Saturday (9-13.00) in 4 equivalent to 23.5 hours/week).
About our company:
Wildlife Fundraising (Central) Limited (WFC) is a not for profit company, wholly owned by a partnership of 8 Wildlife Trusts. The company was formed in 2013 to provide face-to-face (F2F) membership recruitment services for the members of the company. Wildlife Trust Members are vital as a key source of income and volunteers; and with over 150,000 members in our area of operation, they provide a powerful mandate for the Wildlife Trusts to undertake their conservation work and to have significant local influence. Membership often provides the only stable, predictable source of income to the Trusts.
WFC seeks to deliver value to our Member Trusts by supplying face-to-face (venue based) member recruitment services. Teams of Recruiters, led by a Team Leader or Area Coordinator, work at pre-arranged venues such as supermarkets, local events and county shows across 12 counties; Essex, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Birmingham, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire.
How you can help as a Venue Co-ordinator?
- Identify, book, confirm and allocate quality venues to the face 2 face recruitment team within a pre-established geographical area and timescales.
- Ensure all venue information relating to booking and sessions is maintained and accurate on the cloud based Salesforce system.
- Build sustainable and on-going relationship with venues.
- Assess quality of venues from recruiter feedback and recommend a venue grading for future use.
- Respond to any venue issues on the day and provide back-up venues asap if required.
Sounds good? Here’s what you need to apply for the Venue Co-ordinator Job:
- Passion – we are passionate about what we do! We need individuals to have that same burning desire to contribute to making this world a better place.
- Excellent organisation skills – you will have excellent organisational and communication skills with experience of telephone sales.
- Advanced IT skills – you will have great IT skills – MS Office and significant experience working with databases.
- People skills – you are tactful, diplomatic and have good negotiation skills.
- Experience of event/venue booking or Membership recruitment would be desirable.
Closing date October 9th 2017
Please make clear on the application form whether you are interested in working full time or part time
Fall into a new job this autumn!
The Wildlife Trust is looking for friendly, independent and self-motivated people to encourage members of the public to join the Trust.
Our Charity Fundraisers work independently at venues (pre-booked by our in-house team) such as local county shows/events, shops and garden centres.
If you have an interest in wildlife conservation and your local environment then we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to bring your experience to a position where you can contribute directly to cause that you are passionate about.
- We pay a guaranteed base rate of £8 p/hr with a realistic commission rate. £12.50/hr earned on average, and potential to earn in excess of £20/hr. Mileage contribution and full training provided.
- Flexible 3-5 days working including a number of weekend days. Working at local private site venues such as shops, garden centres, county shows and events.
- Access to your own transport is essential, no experience is necessary
- Can you say yes to the following requirements?
- Do you have a valid UK driving licence and your own car?
- Are you able to work across the extended weekend (Thurs/Friday to Sat/Sun)?
- Are you a confident, friendly and self-motivated people person?
Please contact us for more information;
0333 3207 273
Phone: 0333 3207 273