Salary: £11,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year
We are looking for experienced and passionate sales people to join our team of experienced Field Sales Executives, with the confidence and motivation to inspire people to support The Wildlife Trusts.
This role is part time and includes flexibility of working days, uncapped commission and full training & materials provided. This role would suit someone who wants to work independently and earn approx. £15k for 18 hours per week based on performance.
At Wildlife Fundraising Ltd we work solely with several Wildlife Trusts with the aim of recruiting new members to their Trust. Local Wildlife Trusts protect wildlife and wild places in their local areas, and inspire people about nature and its benefit to our lives. The majority of their funding comes through membership donations via regular giving (monthly direct debits) which is why this role is so vital in order to support them.
The Field Sales Executives role is a part time role, working your choice of 3, 4 or 5 days a week and is intended for those looking for a permanent position. You must be eligible to work in the UK and hold a valid driving licence. We work across the weekend as this is the busiest time for the majority of venues, you must be available and willing to work Saturdays and Sundays.
We are not a commission-only based company and believe in providing not only a basic hourly wage of £8 but also setting attainable targets earning you monthly commission. In this sense, you control how much you earn each week as the commission is uncapped – it’s down to your fantastic work ethic.
How it works:
- Candidates are screened over the phone & booked into a face to face interview with your local Team Leader.
- All new starters receive 1 day of induction training at our central HQ and a further 2 days of on-site training at venues. Our comprehensive training includes charity specific training, objection handling and a thorough introduction to our company culture and ethics.
- Immediate starts available with fortnightly induction training sessions at central HQ near Bicester, Oxfordshire.
- Upon completion of induction training, Field Sales Executives are then booked to join existing venues with an experienced fundraiser/Team Leader for 2 days.
- Weds/Thurs – Sunday working in venues across the local area such as; shopping centres, garden centres, Wildlife Trust nature reserves and a variety of local shows/events.
- On arrival at a venue you will set up your display table and board and engage with as many members of the public as possible using a soft sell approach.
What you receive:
- 6 hours per day with core hours of working 10am – 4pm.
- A guaranteed basic wage starting at £8 per hour, our top performers earn over £20 per hour.
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Realistic OTE based on working 3 days per week (including clawback); 2 sign ups per day = £10,800 (5 days = £18,034), 3 sign ups per day = £16,230 (5 days = £27,050), 4 sign ups per day = £21,640 (5 days = £36,067).
- High quality induction training programme approved by IoF (Institute of Fundraising)
- The opportunity to build a career in a well-established company that cares for its staff and the environment they work in
- Full charity-branded uniform and ID badge provided as well as fundraising equipment and materials
- Pension Scheme
- Travel contribution based on mileage
- Holiday pay
- 20 day holiday entitlement
If you feel that this job is for you, then please apply with your CV attached.
Please note that by applying for this job you may be subject to a DBS check.
Job Type / Category
Permanent job. Charity/sales work. Monthly wage based on commission (from £12-13 per hour average). Core working hours from 10am till 4pm.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Sales or fundraising experience is ideal but not compulsory.