Coventry, West Midlands
Salary: £18,000.00 to £36,000.00 /year
- Regular weekend working essential
- Valid driving licence and car required
- Realistic commission earnings of £18k to £36k per annum – (pro rata for 3 and 4 day contracts)
- Working in the local area with flexibility to travel into other neighbouring counties
Help save UK wildlife:
We need nature and it needs us. We’re here to make the world wilder and make nature part of life, for everyone. We’re helping to make life better – for wildlife, for people and for future generations.
The Wildlife Trusts look after 2,300 nature reserves and save species at risk by running targeted conservation programmes to help save water voles, red squirrels, barn owls, hedgehogs and other wildlife and habitats.
Wildlife Fundraising (Central) Ltd is owned by 7 of these Wildlife Trusts and helps them to recruit thousands of new members every year whilst offering great value for money in return.
We are looking for self-motivated and passionate people to join our team of regional Charity Fundraisers working at local venues/events. The aim of the role is to encourage people to join their local Wildlife Trust and support the vital work they do by way of a monthly direct debit.
- 6 hour days at various venues/events (10am – 4pm) working 3, 4 or 5 days per week (including 5 out of 8 weekend days every month & bank holidays).
- 3 days full training & full materials provided
- Guaranteed minimum wage safety net, this is not a commission only job
- Attend pre-booked venues/events, usually working alone.
- Full charity-branded uniform, kit and ID badge provided
- Pension Scheme
- Travel contribution based on mileage
- Holiday pay
- 20 day holiday entitlement
- Full time paid salary
- Sales/fundraising experience would be preferable
- Suitable for retired/semi-retired people supplementing their income or those wishing to change careers/lifestyle
- Great interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator
- Outgoing and friendly
- Comfortable with working to targets/KPIs
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Charity fundraising, street fundraising, private site fundraising, face to face fundraising, door to door fundraising, charity ambassador, charity promotion, community fundraiser, not for profit, team leader, charity sales, sales, street sales, street performing, entertainment, performing, acting, graduate, student, travel, roaming jobs, marketing, communication.
If you feel that this job is for you, then please apply with a covering letter and CV. We will contact you to discuss the role in further detail if your CV is selected.
Please note that by applying for this job you may be subject to a DBS check.