Salary: £15,000.00 /year
Charity Fundraiser – flexible location
Own car essential
(£8 per hour + commission; average £12.00 – £16.00/hr)
- Full charity-branded uniform and ID badge provided as well as fundraising equipment and materials
- Pension Scheme
- Travel contribution based on mileage (22p per mile)
- Holiday pay
- 20 day holiday entitlement
What you receive:
- 6 hours per day with core hours of working 10am – 4pm.
- A guaranteed basic wage starting at £8 per hour, our top performers earn over £20 per hour.
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Realistic OTE based on working 3 days per week*;
2 sign ups per day = £10,800 (5 days = £18,034)
3 sign ups per day = £16,230 (5 days = £27,050)
4 sign ups per day = £21,640 (5 days = £36,067)
- High quality induction training programme approved by IoF (Institute of Fundraising)
- The opportunity to build a career in a well-established company that cares for its staff and the environment they work in.
We are looking for experienced and passionate sales people to join our team of Charity Fundraisers, with the confidence and motivation to inspire people to support The Berkshire, Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust. This role is part time and includes flexibility of working days, uncapped commission and full training & materials provided. This role would suit someone who wants to work independently and earn approx. £15k for 18 hours per week based on performance.
The Berkshire, Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire Wildlife Trust protects wildlife and wild places in the local area, and inspires people about nature and its benefit to our lives. The majority of our funding comes through membership donations via regular giving (monthly direct debits) which is why this role is so vital in order to support our activities.
The Charity Fundraiser role is a part time role, working your choice of 3, 4 or 5 days a week and is intended for those looking for a permanent position. You must be eligible to work in the UK and hold a valid driving licence. We work across the weekend as this is the busiest time for the majority of venues, you must be available and willing to work Saturdays and Sundays.
How it works
- Candidates are screened over the phone & booked into a face to face interview with your local Team Leader.
- All new starters receive 1 day of paid induction training at our central HQ and a further 2 days of paid on-site training at venues. Our comprehensive training includes charity specific training, objection handling and a thorough introduction to our company culture and ethics.
- Immediate starts available with fortnightly induction training sessions at our office near Bicester, Oxfordshire.
- Core working days are Weds/Thurs – Sunday working in venues across the local area such as; shopping centres, garden centres, markets, Wildlife Trust nature reserves and a variety of local shows/events.
- On arrival at a venue you will set up your display table and board and engage with as many members of the public as possible using a soft sell approach.
If you feel that this job is for you, then please apply with a covering letter and CV.
Please note that by applying for this job you may be subject to a DBS check.