Salary: £20,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Senior Field Sales Executive to work with teams across Warwickshire, Birmingham, Leicestershire – candidate must be based in or near these locations.
About Wildlife Fundraising Ltd:
At Wildlife Fundraising Ltd we work with several Wildlife Trusts with the aim of recruiting new members to their Trust. The more members a Trust has, the more they can achieve their aims of looking after the wildlife and wild places in the local area, and inspire people about nature and its benefits to them and wildlife.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a permanent employed role, with fantastic pay ranging from a base rate of £8 per hour to in excess of £20 per hour (uncapped commission + bonus) achieved by our most successful staff, all the while helping a worthy cause. We’re looking for someone with the flexibility of weekend working, to reflect highest footfall at venues, alongside regular week days typically to work 3 to 5 days per week.
We are looking to attract motivated and dynamic individuals from across the UK, who have previous field sales or face-to-face fundraising experience and are keen to represent The Wildlife Trusts. The ideal candidate is someone who is not afraid to approach members of the public and to use their persuasive abilities to encourage new members to sign up. You may be looking for more flexibility in your working life and have a desire to ‘put something back’ into the community whilst also looking for real job satisfaction.
- Hours : Additional Team Leader duties will sit alongside the fundraiser role and are expected to take approx. 1-2 days per week. Normal recruitment role would be considered to be a minimum of 3 days per week including weekend working.
- Salary : Competitive salary offered for the right candidate, commission is based on team performance, as well as own performance recruiting.
Benefits of Senior Sales Consultant Wildlife Trust Charity:
- Performance based commission – individual and team
- Travel contributions
- 20 day holiday entitlement.
- Pension scheme
- Full training provided
Responsibilities of Senior Field Sales Executive:
- Talking to members of the public about their local wildlife and encouraging them to become members of The Wildlife Trust.
- To interview, train, motivate and guide a team of up to 10 field-based recruiters/fundraisers providing ongoing leadership and support.
- Attend a variety of venues such as shopping centres, local businesses, garden centres, high street stores and community hubs, as well as shows and events
- Engage and talk to members of the public, recruiting committed and quality donors for their local Wildlife Trust who will support the charity by way of a regular direct debit
- Completing the relevant paperwork at the venue and inputting information into our secure database
- Represent the company in a positive and friendly manner with a soft sell approach
Requirements of Senior Field Sales Executive:
- Experience of Face to Face fundraising or field sales management
- Must have a passion and flair for sales
- Someone who enjoys a different workplace each day
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to build relationships with potential donors
- Organised, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Your own car and valid driving license is essential
- Able to talk to anyone and everyone in a positive and friendly manner
Please complete a cover letter as part of your application stating why you are interested in the role, any experience you have relating to this role and your availability to contact for interview process.