Salary: £18,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
*Please note this role may involve working in neighbouring counties – we require flexible candidates*
- Weekend working essential (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays)
- Valid driving licence and car/van required
- Realistic commission average earnings of approx. £18k to £45k per annum based on full time hours (30 hours per week)
- Working in the local area with flexibility to regularly travel into other neighbouring counties
Help save UK wildlife:
The Wildlife Trusts look after 2,300 nature reserves and save species at risk by running targeted conservation programmes to help save water voles, red squirrels, barn owls, hedgehogs and other wildlife and habitats.
We are looking for enthusiastic and driven people to join our team of regional Charity Fundraisers working at local venues/events. The aim of the role is to encourage people to join their local Wildlife Trust and support the vital work they do by way of a monthly direct debit.
- 6 hour days at various venues/events (10am – 4pm) working 3, 4 or 5 days per week (including weekends & bank holidays)
- 3 days full training & full materials provided
- Guaranteed minimum wage of £8.30, this is not a commission only job
- Average earnings between £10 to £25 per hour with commission
- Attend pre-booked venues/events, usually working independently
- Uncapped commission
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Full charity-branded uniform, kit and ID badge provided
- Pension Scheme
- Travel contribution
- Holiday pay
- 20 day holiday entitlement
- Permanent role
- Sales or face to face fundraising experience would be preferable
- Suitable for retired/semi-retired people supplementing their income or those wishing to change careers/lifestyle
- Effective communicator
- Outgoing and friendly
- Comfortable with working to targets/KPIs
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
If you feel that this job is for you, then please apply with a covering letter and CV. We will contact you to discuss the role in further detail if your CV is selected.
Please note that by applying for this job you may be subject to a DBS check.
Charity fundraising, street fundraising, private site fundraising, face to face fundraising, door to door fundraising, charity ambassador, charity promotion, community fundraiser, not for profit, team leader, charity sales.
- Bonus scheme