Coventry, West Midlands
Salary: £9.50 to £25.00 /hour
Help save UK wildlife:
We are looking for enthusiastic and driven people to join our team of regional Charity Fundraisers working door to door in a respectful and engaging way. The aim of the role is to encourage people to join their local Wildlife Trust and support the vital work they do by way of a monthly direct debit.
This role is highly flexible in respect to hours and days of work, and would suit people looking for work to fit in around other commitments.
Our fundraising activities have been adapted to be Covid-safe with additional materials and health and safety processes in place.
- Flexible hours with the potential to work 3 to 6 hour shifts, across 3 to 5 days per week (between 9am – 5pm, weekdays and weekends)
- Zero hours contract (during the current pandemic) with monthly schedules provided
- Full training & branded materials provided
- Guaranteed minimum wage of £9.50 p/h, this is not a commission only job
- Uncapped commission
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Full charity-branded uniform, kit and ID badge provided
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday pay
- 20 day holiday entitlement
- Field or door sales/ face to face fundraising experience would be preferable
- Suitable for people supplementing their income or those wishing to change careers/lifestyle
- Effective communicator
- Outgoing and friendly
- Comfortable with working to targets/KPIs
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
If you feel that this job is for you, then please apply with a covering letter and CV. We will contact you to discuss the role in further detail if your CV is selected.
Please note that by applying for this job you may be subject to a DBS check.
Charity fundraising, door to door fundraising, street fundraising, private site fundraising, face to face fundraising, charity ambassador, charity promotion, community fundraiser, not for profit, team leader, charity sales.