Charity Fundraiser – immediate start – various locations
Own car and driving licence essential
We are looking for experienced and passionate sales people to join our team of Charity Fundraisers, with the confidence and motivation to inspire people to support The Wildlife Trusts. This role is part time and includes flexibility of working days, uncapped commission and full training & materials provided.
Our Membership Recruiters work independently at venues (pre-booked by our in-house team). Venues typically include local shops, farmer’s markets, garden centres, nature reserves and county shows/events. Our fundraising activities have been adapted to be Covid-safe with additional materials and health and safety processes in place.
If you have fundraising/sales experience, an outgoing personality and an interest in nature and your local environment then we would love to hear from you. This is an excellent opportunity to bring your experience to a position where you can contribute directly to cause that you are passionate about.
- Weekend and bank holiday working essential (Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays)
- Valid driving licence and car/van required
- Guaranteed minimum wage of £9.50, this is not a commission only job
- Realistic average earnings (with commission) approx. £15 to £25 per hour
- Part time (3-4 days per week), 6-hour shifts.
- Zero hours contract (during the current pandemic)
- Full training & full materials provided
- Working in the local area with flexibility to travel into neighbouring counties
- Uncapped commission
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Full charity-branded uniform, kit and ID badge provided
- Pension Scheme
- Travel contribution
- Holiday pay
- 20 days holiday entitlement
- Sales or face to face fundraising experience would be preferable
- Suitable for retired/semi-retired people supplementing their income or those wishing to change careers/lifestyle
- Effective communicator
- Outgoing and friendly
- Comfortable with working to targets/KPIs
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
How it works
- Candidates are screened over the phone & booked into a face to face interview with your local Team Leader.
- All new starters receive 1 day of paid induction training at our central HQ and a further 2 days of paid on-site training at venues. Our comprehensive training includes charity specific training, objection handling and a thorough introduction to our company culture and ethics.
- Immediate starts available with fortnightly induction training sessions at our office near Bicester, Oxfordshire or via Zoom.
Locations we operate in:
Hertfordshire and Middlesex
Leicestershire and Rutland
How to apply
Download and fill out the application form.
Recruitment: 07305 000394
Main office: 0333 3207 273